Coors Seltzer is a hard seltzer with a mission to restore America’s Rivers. To do this, Coors Seltzer is partnering with Change the Course (CtC) to support a portfolio of on-the-ground water projects that help sustain healthy, flowing rivers across the country that provide clean water to wildlife and millions of people.
How They Inspire
For each 12 pack of Coors Seltzer purchased, 500 gallons of clean water to America’s Rivers will be restored. Coors Seltzer estimates that the projects they support will restore one billion gallons of river water across 19 rivers and 14 states in the next year alone. Learn more details about the campaign here.
“Americans are drinking an astounding amount of hard seltzer, but it’s not doing much good. With the launch of Coors Seltzer and its Volunteer Program, we’re setting out to provide a seltzer that tastes good and also gives drinkers an opportunity to do good with each and every sip,” said Matt Escalante, Molson Coors’ senior director of above premium flavors. Read more about the official Coors Seltzer launch here.
Credit: PRNewsfoto/Molson Coors
The Impact They’re Making
Coors Seltzer has identified the following river basin, states, and on-the-ground projects to meet their goal.
- Allegheny River (Pennsylvania)
- Apalachicola River (Florida) – Sweetwater Creek Dam Removal
- Buffalo Bayou (Texas)
- Chattahoochee River (Georgia)
- Chicago River (Illinois) – The Wild Mile
- Colorado River (Colorado & Utah) – 15-Mile Reach Flow Restoration, Elkhead Reservoir Flow Restoration, Upper Rio Grande Flow Restoration
- Colorado River (Texas)
- Delaware River (Pennsylvania)
- Flint River (Georgia)
- Hudson River (New York)
- Lackawanna River (Pennsylvania)
- Mississippi River (Minnesota) – Cold Spring Fen Habitat Restoration
- Missouri River (Montana) – Prickly Pear Flow Restoration
- Ohio River (Ohio) – Ohio River Tributaries Riparian Habitat Restoration
- Sacramento River (California)
- Salt River (Arizona)
- Tennessee River (Tennessee)
- Trinity River (Texas)
- Wailua River (Hawaii)
Stay tuned for more project details!